Friday, September 18, 2009



wHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Hey people!
Long time no see huh!
So what's all the excitement about this time? XD



wanna guess? :P





don't want? :]


alright, let's just keep it short!
(am actually very very very very very tired right now.. have not been getting enough rests for the past few weeks, all thx to bloody assignments and events T__T, oops)


and so here comes..




I

PASSED

my Grade 8 ABRSM Piano Exam

with...

DISTINCTION!!! XD

(which is 138 over 150 :D)

thx people! ^^

wHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!




[alright, good night all! (= ]



*Photos are taken during the 6s1 class trip in 2008

3 comments:

joannechuen said...

oh no 138!!! u r awesome!

Frankie ~.~ said...

wao~
congratulations
^____^

Jia Chiun said...

thx people!
I was just lucky enough that the examiner found favor in me, I think XD

ngek ngek ><"