Wednesday, December 3, 2008

b & i - Tag

"Do The Tag.... Finish The Tag... Complete The Tag..."
arghh... these words keep on buzzing in my ears..
alright alright, here it is
as it pleases you ._______.
(since i'm so lazy to make any updates lately :P)

[Stabbed/ Tagged by Tomoki & Kyan ]


Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you wish were true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I’m 170cm++ tall.
I don’t know what I want at the moment.
I’m not happy.
I hate my friends.
I hate my life.
I hate my grades.
He drives.
I’m bored of driving.
I have a white handbag.
I love dancing.
I go clubbing every week.
Shopping is bullshit.
I have a tattoo of a star.
I got my navel pierced.
I have friends that take drugs.
90% of my friends smoke.
I still hang out with my ex,even though our break up was rather nasty.
I’m studying Fashion.
I have a business running.
I hate cartoons.
I hate someone.
I have 10 Guess handbags.
I buy CLEO every month.
My parents don’t know about my blog.
I have an iPod.
I don’t have faith in the current “one”.
My school mates know about my blog.
I wanted to be a fashion designer.
I love rock emo bands.
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
I’m a rebel.
I’m starting to ♥ wearing dresses.
I don’t believe in love.
High school's filled with drama.
My parents have faith in me.
I’ve bought shoes this month.
A blogger bitched about me before.
I hate sports.
I heart Italian food.
I hate meeting new people.
I hate nail polish.
The mother bear gives me hugs.
People should start appreciating me.
High school was the worst time of my life.
I have red hair.
Mid Valley is my second home.
I’m a guy.
I’m scared of my Biology exam.
I hate vacations.
We’ll last.
I believe in long distance relationships.
I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
I’ve robbed an old lady.
I’m starting to like applying make-up.
I was a tomboy.
I love bitching about people behind their backs.
I still have a best friend ♥
I have a cat.
I hate surprise parties.
I hate planning parties.
I’m hot.
I’m a sinner.
I’ve got a DS light.
I have a Wii.
I canNOT live without music.
Video games are a waste of time. (but I liked it, lol)
I miss the father bear.
I love being in love.
I know how to cook.
I have 100% freedom.
Boys are assholes.
I hate Math.
I love horror films.
I’m happy with what I have.
I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
My old friends keep in touch with me.
I don’t read newspapers.
The news is such a waste of time.
Blogging is a waste of time.
I hate animals.
I can’t live without make-up.
I curse like a pirate.
I’m happy with my 11 year old car.
I hate people that are smart.
I love GREEN Apple Juice.
I can’t drink for nuts.
I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
I’ve got a new phone.
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
I love swimming.
I haven’t worked out since March.
I think I’m fat.
I love my FRIENDS* and Family.

aha!

and so I'm giving the homework to:

1. Jemerlyn [这么灵]

2. Jus+Nice [b-bear]

3. Ventureken

4. Piguchun

5. Starfish


those whom I think he/she has done the tag I don't tag de la...

so.. lucky you! or.. unlucky you! (",)

2 comments:

test said...

U Fat? Then I Ma Sei Fo? =.=

夢凡 said...

actually i like to tag my fren~
cos i think that tis is a chance,
to let us more understanding each other rite?
^^
keep in touch~