Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight - UEC - Youth Camp

About yesterday

Finally watched Twilight with buddies yesterday,
OMIGOSHH!!
the movie is soooooooooooooooooooooooo DAMN NICE!!!




How romantic it would be if this could be real.. (*v*)



When you can live forever

What do you live for?

Hahaha!
arghhhh.... I'm just twilight-addicted ><" but I do really feel like watching it again! ^^


About today

UEC results are out today...
Errr...
So they look like this..

---------------------------------------------------------
Advanced Mathematics (I) - A1
Advanced Mathematics (II) - A1
English Language - A1
Bahasa Malaysia - A2
Physics - A2
Chinese Language - B3
Computing and Information Technology - B3
Chemistry - B5
Biology - C7
---------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, so... 5 A's, not bad huh?
Btw, A2 for Physics is really beyond my expectation
err... would it be because everyone did it very badly?
hahahaha! who knows!

B5 for Chemistry and C7 for Biology...
Well, I deserve it.
To be frank, I did not try my best.. did not work as hard as I did last year...
Anyway, this taught me a lesson.
Never stay at somewhere doesn't belong to you unless you are ready.

ah, doesn't matter if you don't know what I'm talking about.
So now the results are out, what am I going to study? ><" any suggestions?
There are 3 courses in my mind right now:
1. Computer Science (or.. Electrical And Electrical Engineering?)
2. Hotel Management?
3. Business (maybe Accounting?)

Hmm... feel free to lecture me, I do really need it now.
Thanks in advance. (",)


About Tomorrow
YEAH!!
Annual FCT Youth Camp is coming !!!
and so I will be away for 5 days, that is 13-17 December!
Gopeng, Perak.
wohoo! ^^
you might say, "ceh.. you also won't update your blog even if you are not away -lah!"
alright, you may say that.
hahahah! XD




[Photo taken at Broga, Semenyih in 2005]

Miss you fellas (",)

11 comments:

mindteaser said...

hotel management la
not bad..

Anonymous said...

be professional ...

Mutu said...

About computer science or ee,
u better choose ee,
coz computer science is part of ee's life, ee can be software engineer too but software engineer can't be ee, rite tz?
=X
congrat for 5As

Mutu said...

btw, don't waste ur maths talent and go study something not related to maths pls...seriously ._.

Jia Chiun said...

@MindTeaser
hmm.. why do you think it's not bad?

@Tzyy
LoL, I will try to be, btw Accountant is also a professional job :P

@Mutu
waa... u are saying like I'm a maths genius.. lol..
I'm just rather... err... above average la actually
hahaha
thx, but yet I'm still not sure if I like software more or hardware more... the formal, i guess...
ok lar, Hotel Management now seems far away from me already, after consideration + consideration ><"

anyway, thx everyone for the 'lecture' ^^

Mutu said...

both maths A1 not genius then wad wor =.=

TheUnusualPanda said...

Yorh.

A1 for both maths..

I one also don't have leh.

Congrats!

test said...

A1 For Both Maths U Be Accountant I Won't Blame You But Hotel Management? Wth? I'll Lecture You Asap When I Come Back And Not Sleeping. Anyway, Accountant May Be Professional But If Ur Not Appointed A Job In A Good Bank, Be Prepared To Be An Ordinary Office Boy For Quite A Long Period Of Time, Wakakka...

joannechuen said...

"Never stay at somewhere doesn't belong to you unless you are ready." not sure whether i know what this means.
for your choices of course, choose sth u like, then think of the tuition fees if it matters. yrs of study too. do u nid a profession?

Jia Chiun said...

@Mutu
._.|||

@Panda
thx ><"
but... ur english got top ten leh!!
walao eh! o.O
congratz ^^

@Tomoki
swt... when are u coming back wor?

@bubbles
but i think the problem now is i don't really what i like...
btw, thx (",)

夢凡 said...

wooi~
wat youth camp izzit?
look like u enjoy it so much~

actually hor....
i m jealous with ur result loT.T