Saturday, February 28, 2009

Froggie...!

Had funny weird dreams these few nights X)
(arghhh...) I wanted to tell you about all the dreams I had actually...
but too bad, I could only recall one.. which is the dream I had last night.. ><" It was about.. hmm An adventurous team (of course I'm one of them, but I couldn't remember who are my teammates, lol) in my grandpa's house (errr... it doesn't look like my grandpa's house at all actually.. but I just don't know why it appeared to be my grandpa's house in my mind that time)... It started with a scene of my grandpa freeing a greeny red disgusting froggie out of a cage, and our (the adventurous mighty team's) mission was to hunt the ugly toad before the sun sets..! o.O alright, catching the toad should not be a big problem but then we realised.. OMIGOSH, THE STUPID TOAD KNOWS CHINESE KUNGFU!!!

It jumped and fought with us when we tried to catch him and then quickly he leaped away..!
and so we lost him..! arghhh... this was tough man... the house was getting dimmer and dimmer. Luckily the toad was stupid enough that we could still hear his stupid endless croak though he was hiding. So we kept pin-drop silence to track him.

And finally, we met again. He performed a leapfrog attack (lol) in a sudden, and wow! luckily my response was fast enough, I did some open hand blocks and ended the combat with a rising punch counter attack, (yeah! Chinese Kungfu HUH!? LoL) [for your information, there were great graphic effects as well as sound effects in my dream during the fight, which I could hardly describe, lol..!] Hmph! then the ugly toad flew backwards and hit the door gate (oops!) His not-very-big size enabled him to pass through the locked gate but I bet it was very painful as I could see the pattern of the gate printed on his face. And now he was lying on the ground outside the house.

Yeeeha! Chinese Kungfu huh? So what! Haha...! While I was so pleased with myself for hitting him down, he suddenly jumped up, turned, looked, and winked at me, then immediately he.. LEAPED AWAY AGAIN!!! (WHAT THE!!) My heart sank deeply with my mouth opened widely when I saw him leaping away from the house infront of me. And we could no longer hear his stupid croaks.. This time was different. He was outside the house and we were all inside the house. The only way was to unlock the gate and search everywhere for the ugly toad before sun sets, but the key was with my grandpa and we clearly knew that usually these sifu(s) (kungfu masters) would only appear after the mission ends! MEANING, our mission FAILED.

The scene then changed to the next dawn which we were leaving the adventure house while the other new dumb dumb team came in, and I saw my grandpa holding the cage which looked so familiar but inside it were two Koala Bears, one big and one small. They were kinda cute, I thought, but I wondered what kungfu or what skill they had, and if they were stronger than the kungfu froggie which caused us no dinner to eat as penalty the night before.

What I heard then was a very familiar tone. It was neither the froggie's croak nor my grandpa's voice (for that he might be explainning the game rules to the new-came dummies.)
And so it was 6.03am in the morning, I woke up and stopped the alarm.
No more froggie, No more koala, and No more adventure.
It's time to go to the school.

2 comments:

test said...

Ur The Ninja Turtle. XD

Looks Like U Returned Being A Child...=p

Jia Chiun said...

what to do with ninja turtle? ._.
I'm always a child anyway :)